A mom, a dad, a toddler and a dog...trying to go through life.
OMG...I love working with kids b/c you NEVER EVER know what they will say! I especially love when they comment on my size or age!
oh beckers!! leave it to the kiddos to be blunt about everything.
love the new format but you need pictures! And kids are mean...at least I think so, just mean. But very cute and usually wrong.
Gotta love kids! :P We're moving yet again cause the rental house we are in got unexpectedly sold out from under us. Sucky situation, but I guess that's life. And really, it's only made us stronger as a couple. Love and miss you tons! :)
lol. sad day...i hate it when i kid says something like that.
LOL from the mouths of babes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG...I love working with kids b/c you NEVER EVER know what they will say! I especially love when they comment on my size or age!
oh beckers!! leave it to the kiddos to be blunt about everything.
love the new format but you need pictures! And kids are mean...at least I think so, just mean. But very cute and usually wrong.
Gotta love kids! :P We're moving yet again cause the rental house we are in got unexpectedly sold out from under us. Sucky situation, but I guess that's life. And really, it's only made us stronger as a couple.
Love and miss you tons! :)
lol. sad day...i hate it when i kid says something like that.
LOL from the mouths of babes.
Post a Comment