Monday, October 27, 2008

Grand Plans

I have this week off. I've had grand plans for this week for a month. Stick to a routine, keep cleaning, cooking, doing school stuff, a little more blogging, a little more reading. A couple appointments, a haircut, massage. But mainly "me time!"

Day 1 has been successful. I stayed in my jammies all day. I did comb my hair out and brush me teeth-carpet fixit guy came.

I made pumpkin cake, strawberry pretzel jello, getting ready to make chicken parmesean for dinner.

I read a book. Yes, I said an entire book. I zone when I read. I think this is the main reason I haven't read the Twilight series. I would neglect EVERYTHING!

I uploaded pictures for several posts to do later this week.

Check Day 3 off my list. 6 more days to go! I love these weeks!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for kind comment. Sounds like a great day to me.

S Club Mama said...

Can't wait to hear your ideas. Do you have my email?? ra.schmid@hotmail.com

Anna Lefler said...

Oh, I'm sooo jealous! Having an entire day to kick back and read a book...that's fabulous.

Enjoy!

:^) Anna