Dear Becky,
Well, your ten today. Chill out, I know it's Friday the 13th, but worst things could happen. And some of them will.
You're a smarty pants right now. You know everything and you know it. You don't work hard at school. It's gonna bite you next year. And the year after that and it will continue until you become a mediocre student.
The boys call you mom, I know you hate it. I know it makes you cry. In 15 years they will be proud of their "mom" and will look up to you for advice.
Those books are a favorite of yours, but I'm telling you...you need to get outside. Make some more friends. Or you'll end up on Friday night laying on your bed reading a book.
The first love will not be the only one or the last. Keep your head up and don't think any of them can make you happier. They can't, they won't, in fact they'll make you crazy! (Literally.)
Love your much wiser older 26 year old self,
Becky
3 comments:
Sounds similar to what I would write myself.
Oh man...weren't we ALL little know it alls!?! This was really sweet!!
good...doctor martin is THE BEST doctor i've ever met....even if you're used to only seeing women...he is great. and feel free to bring nick...he really made kurt feel comfortable and not awkward....so yeah.
love you! :)
Post a Comment