Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ro-Day-O

I'm so stinking excited!!!! Mr. Corn said yes to going to the rodeo and seeing Rodney Atkins! I have been trying to win tickets for the past 2 weeks. It didn't happen, but tonight he said that he would rather go to the concert and then watch football at home instead of going to a football game.

Now don't get me wrong...I love me some Husker football, but it is so much cheaper to stay at home and watch it on TV and be comfy and warm. But Rodney Atkins...I LOVE his music! and the rodeo...I haven't seen a professional rodeo in forever and even then it wasn't like this is gonna be!

Then since we're going to get home so late I'm getting a substitute teacher for Kindergarten. I will sleep in and then spend the day at home cleaning/ doing some catch-up at home. It'll be LOVELY! I'm so excited! Is it Thursday yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always like to say Hello to a fellow blogger!

I hope you have a blast at the rodeo! Sounds like great fun to me..

S Club Mama said...

lucky...that does sound fun...AND a day off of work! too good.