Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stay at Home Week

It's National Stay-at-Home week, in honor of Fall Previews. Lemme tell you...I'll be participating in that. I went through the next 8 days on my DVR. Every show is ready to record. I'll be watching them all! Well not all, but all my Old ones and all the new ones that I wanna see.

I'm especially excited for Grey's, Housewives, CSI: Miami and CSI, Two and a Half Men, Brothers and Sisters, Private Practice and so many more. I'll admit I'm addicted to TV, but hey after a stupid writers strike and 6 months of reality TV I'm excited for some spice in my TV life.

Expect my blogging life to be a little shady. I started reading again this week and unlike Mama Kat I refuse to stay up later to blog, watch TV or read. I just shorten one and the next few weeks its going to be blogging.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am so with you on this. So excited about Grey's... watching Dancing with the Starts right now...