I'm not so happy right now. It's 4:51 AM and I've been wide awake for over 2 hours! Woke up and could not get back to sleep! But I do have a few things making me Happy!
I joined the Bloggy Revolution so I could respond to blogger comments via email!
This has made it alot easier to comment and reply to comments on my blog! It's made bloggy a lot of fun lately! Which makes me Happy!
Fruit is back in season! Yay for berries! Seriously, love them! So excited to be eating fresh berries! Went to Sam's and got 2 pounds of strawberries and 1 pound of blueberries! Super excited to eat fresh fruit this next week! Which makes me Happy!
On somewhat of a whim, cuz that's how my hubby rolls, we bought a Tahoe 3 weeks ago. It's got great mileage and its in great condition! It's been making me Happy! When it was uber cold, I was warming my tush up and then this week when it was so nice, I had the moon roof open! Super excited for the Happy adventures we're going to be go on in this thing!
Those are a few of the things making me Happy this week! Head on over to Mamarazzi's
and share what's on your Happy List!
(Disclaimer: I finally fell asleep at 5:30 and finished when I woke back up!)


7 comments:
Yummm berries! I love some fresh strawberries, those are a happy maker :)
Viva la bloggy revolution! I joined too!
I'm excited about berries too. We have a place nearby to pick blueberries and we're going soon. Happy Weekend!
I never know when fruits are in season, thanks for the berry heads up!!
Love the bloggy revolution too, it's so much fun to be able to reply to comments--and even sometimes write back and forth a bit.
Tahoes are such NICE cars, my parents have one (sans seat warmer), and I love riding in it.
I'm glad you have so many things making you happy lately :)
Those are some great things to be happy about!!
Congrats on the new Tahoe!!
Fresh fruit and veggies make me happy too!! I'm glad we're getting back into the "fresh" season!
Hope you're having a great weekend!!
I LOVE me some fresh fruit! Too bad Oklahoma doesn't have a great selection.
Love the new ride! Seat warmers are da bomb!!
mmmm fresh fruit!!
congrats on the new car!
and
viva le revolution!
Post a Comment