I was unsure how she would do, but she loves watching SS on
TV and can sit through her 30 min. DVD's.
She did pretty good, overall.
She only had to go for a little walk at the end of both acts.
She lighted up when she saw ELMO, Big Bird, Bert and Ernie. It was pretty neat that hse recognized all of them. I was a little suprised, but the smiles on her face was priceless!
I tried to get daddy to take a picture of the two of us, but it just didn't happen. Not a good one anyway He needs a little bit more practice with the camera!
Can't wait until next year, when I know she will really do better and truly get into the singing and dancing! Daddy doing what she loves-hangin her upside down!
1 comment:
I love the hanging upside down picture!
I love Sesame Street-that makes me happy to know they're still active. I'd love to take my (eventual) kids to see it live!
Cute cute!
Post a Comment