Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Confessionals

I confess
that I lost 
my blogging mojo
my cleaning mojo
my working  mojo
my wifely mojo
and all the other mojos that I have this week.

I confess that I really want all those mojo's back...
except maybe the clenaing one, 
but no fairy is coming around here.....
so I've got to rely on my mojo.

I confess that I've got like half a dozen
blog posts needed to finish and publish.  
That's a goal for this weekend...
along with some other goals....

which all happen to be related to their mojo's....

I'm sure there is more to confess....but the little mojo I had is gone...


If you need to confess, head on over to Mamarazzi and join in!    Confessing is good for the soul!

1 comment:

Amy said...

there must be a mojo-stealing monster going around because I feel very much the same!!