Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Like Red But Not Quite

I've always loved that Aerosmith song!   The Pinktastic Swaptastic was such a fun sway!   Pink is definitely my favorite color so that made this swap even more fun!


Photobucket

Tuesday night after I got home from a 14 hour day.  (I hate Parent-Teacher Conferences, but thats another post.)  This sweet little box from Amy was on my banister! 
It was so cute with the stickers all over it!     I was so exhausted and didn't have the energy for pictures, so I waited until Wednesday to open it.    When I cracked open the box I found this box.
HOLY PINKNESS!!!!   I immeadiately took all that out, dumped one of Kinzie's toy tubs and put it in there for her.   She had a grand time playing with it.   It's currently all over our living room, hall and kitchen.   Oh, well.   She's loving it! (Thanks for the free entertainement Amy!)

Amy had a cute card for me with such nic things to say on it!  It's been so fun getting to know her and am glad that I've found a new bloggy friend and started reading some new blogs through her too!  
 Look at all the pinkness that is in there!   I was so excited!   She was even thoughtful enough to include Kinzie and Sadie! 
 
Kinzie knew exactly what to do with her present!  She had it open in no time flat and was giving it Kinzie squeezes and kisses!  


Pink bear has joined in the ranks in the crib along with frog, Wilbur, and another bear.  Pretty soon, we're going to have to move her to a bed b/c the crib has too many stuffed animals!  


Look at the loot that I got:  


I kept laughing b/c evidently great minds think alike!   Amy and I had given each other the same thing or similar things with more than one gift! 
1:  Comy slippers, that I put on right away!   I love those type of slipper socks!
2.  A new day planner that will fit perfect in my purse.   I hadn't gotten one yet and I kept forgetting appointments.  I've already got 3 things written down!
3.  Pink pens-so fun!
4. A strawberry shortcake candle-smells delicious!
5. A sleep mask-It's on my nightstand waiting for my first nap. (hopefully this weekend!)
6. Pink starburst-They're gone already!  YUMMY!
7. Lip Gloss- From Sephora-LOVE!
8. Cute purse with Lotion/bath Wash.  It's perfect travel size and smells good too!
9.  Loofah- Can never have enoguh of these!  In fact  one should probably be replaced, perfect timing!
10.  Candy Dish- A cute candy dish-It's already got Kinzie's candy from daycare in it.
11-Cute stuffed animal w/ a squeaker in it for Sadie
12. Strawberry bath wash for Kinzie
13.  Pink Bear for Kinzie-She LOVES her!

Thanks so much Amy for a great SWAP package and thanks so much Mamarazzi for hosting another great swap!  Can't wait for the next one!

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

love everything Amy sent you. you guys really put together nice packages for each other...total pinkness!!

Amy said...

Yay I'm glad you liked your package! It was so much fun wrapping and putting everything together. Kids are so cute/funny--they can find entertainment in just about anything :)

I'm glad you love those slippers. I've tried taking it upon myself to introduce people to them so Target doesn't stop selling them. I own oh.....17 pairs?

I'm glad Sadie likes the squeaker toy. I made the mistake of teasing Bailey with it after I bought it and he would desperately try to get at it!!

You're such a cutie, thanks for being my friend!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Great swap package!! I adore the little stuffed animal with the squeeky inside. I need to get me some of those slipper socks!

Unknown said...

Great socks!! That an awesome box of pink happiness!

jennykate77 said...

It was PINKTASTIC!! Love your cozy socks you got and all the other wonderful things!