I've decided I maybe need a fun and cute new name for my blog. I'm not a mom yet, so all those cute names are out, plus you've taken them all. I'm a teacher, but that doesn't define my whole life, neither does wife or sister or friend or blogger. All of those parts make up my whole.
Do you have any ideas? Any creative jucies out there that you can pass along to me?
Me in a Nutshell-
love pink,
like to read,
love friends,
dog and hubby,
fertility struggling
country girl
Kindergarten teacher
Husker fan
If you can come up with any creative names...that haven't been taken, Write me a comment, and if I pick yours, you'll win a fantabulous prize....$$ to Target and a few other small suprises!
I will also have a prize for the runner-ups. You will get an entry for
1. Giving me a new blog name.
2. Posting about this on your blog and commenting that you did.
3. Follow me and commenting that you did.
So you have 3 chances to win and the possibility of having credit for coming up with my blog name.The contest will end on December 29th at Midnight, just in time for me to reveal the new blog name for the new year.
3 comments:
how about "The Squirt" ?;) jk!!!
thanks for the beautiful card. you looked wonderful.
and, for what it's worth, i like the Dittmer Digest.
I'd say Bubbly Becky but I dont know if that sounds right. You are (at least when I knew you so long ago!) a bubbly person after all!
I do really like Dittmer Digest though... that just sounds so cool.
How about "Me in a Nutshell" and put those other things as the subtitle? I think that'd be cute. I don't think ONE thing describes any ONE person. I'm not just a wife, just a mother, just a friend, just a sister. It's hard to come up with a name. I also agree with Ryan...Dittmer Digest is pretty cool.
Post a Comment