My hubby helps out a lot. He's so good at helping with laundry, taking out the trash, doing the dishes, making something for me, fixing anything, putting something up for me. With all these things though.....He has one major, but minor flaw.
He can't finish a task. The laundry-can collect it, sort it, start it, switch and start a new load, but leaves the load in the dryer for days, until I get it out to fold it and he puts it away. The trash- gathers it all from the rooms, takes it out, puts it in the garbage, but can't for the life of him, put a new liner in the cans. He will leave the drill on the table for weeks after he does something for me.
There are so many more examples. I'm constantly picking up and putting away after him. Some days I want to scream, some days I'm so grateful that I have him to pick up after. All days, I pray that he won't be the only one I'm picking up after and will be so grateful when I have another one to pick up after.
1 comment:
i know the feeling hun! Praying that BOTH of us will have somebody else to clean up after this time next year. LOVE YOU. PS got your letter...thanks!
Post a Comment