Thursday, March 3, 2011

Miss Independent

Someone lied to me!   I've been around young kids for more than half my life.   I've seen all the stages from newborn to snarly preteen.  (Personally, I'm not looking forward to that age!)

Somewhere along the lines I must have been programmed to forget.  Like we moms are programmed to forget the awful parts of pregnancy, labor, delivery, post-baby body, nasty side effects that last years.  Programmed to forget that Terrible Twos should really be called Terrible Toddler. 
HOLY BUCKETS!!!! 

My baby has turned into a diva!

There are moments when its hilarious, adorable and melts my heart.  Those moments aren't very often though!   Most of them are hair-pulling, frustrating and maddening!   I don't take pictures of the maddening moments.   But here are a few of the adorable moments lately!

 This is the best Valentine's Day shot that I got!   Refused to look at the camera b/c the tv was on and then....when I went to turn it off...DIVA FIT.   So I left it!
                           Her new obsession is shoes and trying to put them on!  
And this is our favorite position!   She loves it when you go flip her over!   Pretty sure this fall she will be in a tumbling class of some sort!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She's such a cute diva though!!! It's the sweet moments that help carry you through the hard ones.

Love her fascination with shoes and being upside down :)