Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

In an effort to blog more, I've decided to do a few meme's.    I found this one through Mamarazzi. 

1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE? 
 I don't necessarily HATE any bands, but there a couple that conjure up really bad memories and I cannot listen to them: Matchbox 20 and DMB are the two that come up to my mind quickly.
2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
I try and be very gracious and very fake.  I've had a lot of practice with this since my m-i-l doesn't like to shop from the list that I give her every year for both my bday and Christmas. 
3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
This year my classroom is a flower/bee theme.  My desk has piles of crap and I actually can't even use it now b/c of the lack of space.   I have a couple pics of Kinzie throughout the room.  Next year will be a lot better!
4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?
I have a 15 month old, so yes.  Between sick time, borrowing last year from this year and an actual vacation.  Yes, it'll be gone in February this year.  
5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
We had a fake, but it sheds like a real one!
6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
Something that I don't have to decide to make, cook or clean up. 
7. Do you bite your fingernails?
I've gotten a lot better, but yes, I do.  If one peels, then they all get bitten off.  I used to chew them constantly.  They're pretty long right now.  I give it another week. And they'll all be super short. 
8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
Zip, zilch, zero
9. Do you have a nervous tick?
I'm thinking no....been trying to think of one...can't think of one.  
10. How often do you vacuum?
I should vacuum more than I do,  I sweep every day, hello 15 month old,but we try and keep food in the highchair, so hoepefully we don't have to vacuum as often.  We probably vacuum every week.

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

I cannot stand when my MIL (or SIL for that matter) asks what we want and then gives us (me) something dumb. MY SIL said she knew just what to get me for Christmas back in November - she got me Bath & Body works soap? huh? And my MIL asked me what I wanted last year and I told her What's Up Cupcake cookbook - I got a fleece blanket.
She didn't ask me this year and got me assorted jellies. Seriously those are the gifts you give neighbors you don't know. ugh