Just got back, laundry done, unpacked and we're off again. This time will be much more fun. We're going tubing down the Niobrara. (A river in North Nebraska.) We get to lay on tube and float down the river and drink beer. HOW FUN! I hope I don't come back fried like a lobster! See you on Sunday!
PS-Laura, I know you tagged me. I'll do it Sunday. PPS-Make sure I can come to you're going away party! I'm shooting for August 16th. That sounds like a good day to me!
4 comments:
we are shooting for 16th or 17th.. :)
I love tubing! That's where Anthony & I spent our vacation was in Valentine/the Niobrara.
hey!!! i love your pictures!
lol, yeah i know...i think i just told myself it was worthless and dorky for so long that i have to fight to let it be. :)
Post a Comment