Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My New Promise

I have been blogging for a while. 6 months, actually. Although I'm definitely more of a stalker-blogger. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read about people's lives. You all make me laugh on a daily basis. I awaited in trepidation for someone to post a new blog...I have not been a good blogger.

I don't blog often. I don't have kids. My husband vetoed blogging about him. My life is pretty boring. Who wants to read what I did all week. Not, me...

Well, I'm turning over a new leaf! I got creative on scrapblog thanks to Tressa. I finally slowly read Mama Kat's Idiot's Guide to Blogging so I could link and do my feed so I don't have to go over to my dear friend Randi every time I want to read what you crazy girls are doing.

So now my challenge to myself is to comment on all of your exciting adventures.

And get creative and come up with some good posts! It'll happen. I will do it.

Then maybe I can finally get the guts to go over to SITS and comment and maybe one day I'll get to be that darned feature blogger.

Or maybe I'll continue to be that crazy stalker blogger who has more fun reading than posting....we shall see.

4 comments:

S Club Mama said...

I'm still waiting for my day in the SITS sunlight. But I do love your new look; very beautiful. Mine is still plain Jane boring. And I don't always have something to blog about. I haven't had comments in awhile.

KatBouska said...

Well it's about time honey...reading the blogs is only hald the fun!

Anonymous said...

I've been a blog stalker for a long time too! I finally took the plunge and hopefully I can stick to it!

AndreaChad said...

Yeah another blogger! I too love to read other people's blogs. LOL! Congrats on the kindergarten job...perfect!