
I'm linking up with IA and Shawn for Talk to us Tuesday. There's no rules, which is nice. I'm not one to follow rules. I'm swapping with these lovely ladies and so hopefully it'll help me get back to blogging a bit.
I don't Twitter and I don't want to be one of those who update Facebook 7 times a day, so I thought I'd give you some fun ones that I would have put on if I was one of those people. I need a quirky title. It's been a long day, and the creative juices are gone!
*Two years later and Nick still can't handle a messy poop. Granted it was just out of bath, no diaper and on the towel....but still, come on!
*SERIOUSLY......It's so cold out there! Kinzie got a kick out of seeing her breath!
*Bruised ego, butt, back and head is so much better than what could have happened! That black ice is a DOOZY!
*Dear Cee-Lo, You're cool and all, but petting that white cat. Just not cool, and a tad freaky!
and because we can't have a post without a cute picture of Kinzie, here she is
1 comment:
HOW DID I MISS THIS POST??? Did you link it up on my page last week?
I feel horrible!
Ok, that picture is precious. And I just realized that I may have spelled her name wrong on her little gift. DARN IT!!!!! If I did, please pretend I didn't.
Post a Comment