Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Confessional

Mamarazzi loves us!   
She loves us so much that she tells us to confess on Friday so we can enjoy our weekend guilt free! 

Photobucket

I CONFESS
That I cried this morning.  My baby is not a baby anymore!  She turned 18 months today!  

I CONFESS
That I am being really lazy at home lately.  
Laundry, dishes, cleaning-and I don't really care

I CONFESS
That I have fallen in love with teacher blogs!
I can't wait to use all these great ideas next year!

I CONFESS
That I've been really bad with my eating habits...
I had Ice Cream as a meal this week.
  I also ate straight out of the carton, why get a spoon dirty.

I CONFESS
That I harassed Hubby in the middle of the night this week...
Not once,
Not twice,
BUT THREE TIMES!
He's a lucky man!
(I've also got Baby Fever)

Whew!   Feel so much better :)  What do you need to CONFESS?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Harassed or molested? LOL! Baby fever is always nice for that. And apparently so is pregnancy. Our men should be very happy with us. LOL!