Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Secret's Out...

I had to stay away from writing a new post for a while. I've had a secret and it's REALLY hard for me to keep secrets. Easier on the internet than in person, but still difficult. But its time to spill my guts...

I'M PREGNANT!

and we are thrilled! I'm not quite to 12 weeks, but almost there.

I've been pretty sick in the evenings. Sometimes I'm starving, but most of the time I want nothing to do with food...unless it's chicken nuggets from McDonald's or Ice cream.

I had an ultra sound at 8w1d and the little peanut is precious! I don't have a belly bump yet, but pants are getting harder and harder to button.

So while the word is out on blogger....it is still a secret on Facebook. I'm not quite ready for the entire world to know...So if we're friends on Facebook, please don't say anything....YET!


I suppose later this week, I'll update on the rest or my life....it's had its ups and downs the past month, but overall its been good, especially with this happy news!

4 comments:

AndreaChad said...

Becky...I am SO EXCITED TO HEAR THIS NEWS!!! I have wondered about this when you posted on Facebook a while back that you were so, so tired! God is Good and I pray that he continues to bless you and your hubby!

S Club Mama said...

I'm so stinking excited for you! Please please keep me updated on how you're doing. I'm sorry you're sick; at least it's only a certain time of day. Try changing when you take your prenatal; that can help sometimes.

Apryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Motherhood is amazing... Good luck with the pregnancy. :)

ChickenLittle said...

Awww Becky, I am soooo happy for you. You are going to be the best little mommy EVER!! Make sure you let me know where you're going to be delivering, so I can come visit you (if not sooner)! :) I love you! Congrats!