We had a fabulous time in Chicago. I don't have my USB to upload photos...so you'll have to wait until I get home. We did everything I wanted Nick to see. He's always skeptical about trips...never did sightseeing family vacations when he was young....and thats all my family did. But he loved it. We have already decided that it will be a place we come back to once we have kids.
Speaking of kids...I'm on the 2 week waiting period...BLECH! I hate this. I don't have my hopes up even though it was a nightly thing for like a week. We'll see...
Our anniversary was last night. It wasn't spectacular. We had DQ and wine in our hotel room here in El Paso. Laid down for ten minutes before we...you know...and crashed....woke up late this morning!
I miss Sadie and my king size bed and my couch and comfy computer chair. We leave Thursday afternoon. Can't wait to get home! I have my job interview for my Kindergarten position on Monday at 11! I am excited! I hope it all turns out like I want it to!
I think next week...I may be making a couple day trips...one south and one west....I miss some girls, like crazy!!!
1 comment:
Happy belated anniversary! I wanted to call you but didn't want to interrupt your vaca.
Also, 2 week waiting period for what?
And...wait, El Paso? I thought you were in Chi-town.
AND, please come see me! I miss you!
Post a Comment