Tuesday, May 20, 2008
A Good Cry
Have you ever felt like you just need to cry...if you're a girl, I know you have. I'm in one of those moods. I really can't release it though...my dear sweet hubbie will think that its his fault. And though he did slightly tick me off. It's not him. It's just me. I just need to cry. Thinking about crying makes me tear up. I won't cry though. If I do, he'll try and fix it. THere's nothing to fix. I just want to cry. I'll wait until he's not around. It could be a while though. When I used to be single...I'd lock myself in my room. Turn on one of my sad, sad movies...and just cry. Tonight though...I'll sulk and want to cry, but can't. He'll think I'm mad at him, but I'm not. It's just too complicated to explain to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I have those moments like once a week, I'm sure. What I do when I don't want Anthony to think it's his fault (and it's usually not), take a shower. Cry in the shower. Sit & cry in the shower. If your eyes come out red, you got soap in them. And if you need a friend, check out my Facebook site for my cell # bc I'm not about to post it on here for all the internet weirdos (like you! jk) to find & stalk me with. btw, can I have your number?
thank you; it's always nice to have reassurance.
Are you ever going to post again??
Post a Comment